Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cotton blouse


In this few months, the weather is very hot.Actually very very hot! Malaysia, summer throughout the year........

I started my work in the afternoon and you can just imagine ....woo ! sweating and sweating !

It is better to wear cotton fabric clothes. I made several cotton blouses . This is one of them. This top can match with jean as well as skirt.My friends like this top. I like it too because it is nice to wear especially in hot weather.

The original pattern from the pattern book does not has pleats at the front neck line. After I completed the sewing and tried it on, I found that the neck opening was too wide. So no choice, I undid the front binding and added pleats on it. I inserted elastic string at the lower part which is not stated in the pattern too.

No comments:

Post a Comment