Monday, March 22, 2010

Rectangular pincushion

I made another pincushion last night. It is rectangular in shape. The fabric used is still unbleached and undyed natural cotton.
At first I wanted to apply a dog applique on it, but thinking that every time I pop my needles and pins into it , I might have the feeling that as though I am hurting a poor dog. In the end, I decided the appliqué should be flowers instead. You know, there are flowers made from plastic, so I am not popping the real flowers …..Ha! Ha!

I need to stop here. I start work at noon and now it is time to prepare lunch. Holidays ended, back to work!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable pincushion! You do a great job in machine applique; it sure add some pretty touches to the pincushion. I liked the yacht applique, too ;)

    ReplyDelete