Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another crocheted mat

I am sorry I am posting my crocheted fabric mats repeatedly.



I think I am a bit crazy............



I m so addicted to crocheting these mats for the past few days.



Yes, my sister sent me some old T-shirts and I crocheted another one yesterday.






Not only that, I added another round for the other three mats that I have shown you in my last three posts.



Why ? My little grandniece paid me a visit yesterday . She said it would be better to make them bigger .



"I think it is better to have bigger ones because I like to jump on them !" she said. LOL!



So now all the four mats that I crocheted are around 20 inches in diameter.



Well, as a beginner , I understand I still need to improve my crocheting skill.



Anyway,I think this is a good start for me to practice my skill. Hopefully, I will be able to crochet beautiful stuffs in future. :D.



I would like to show you some photos of my cute grandniece . She likes to look at the flowers in my garden. Too happy to find a ripe passion fruit.



She plucked the fruit and enjoyed eating..............
Thanks for reading.
Hope you have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment